Vacuum suction mechanotherapy device used for Body and Facial treatments. This noninvasive therapy improves the skin appearance by stimulating the dermis and subcutaneous tissues. The vacuum attracts toward the surface higher blood and lymphatic circulation, increasing the elimination of toxins and local hyperemia.
1.WHAT IS VACUMTHERAPY?
It is a non-invasive negative suction therapy that stimulates the subdermal tissue, aiding the creation of collagen, and the elimination of toxins from the body through the lymph.
2.HOW DOES VACUMTHERAPY WORK?
It works through a vacuum system cups that allows suction of the area to treat; its objective is to mobilize the subcutaneous fat and edemas to restructure the connective tissue and promote lymphatic drainage.
3.HOW MANY TREATMENTS ARE NEEDED?
The recommended protocol for Vacuumtherapy is two weekly sessions for 5 weeks. 45 minutes each session.
4.WHICH AREAS OF THE BODY CAN BE TREATED?
Almost all body areas such as abdomen, legs, back, upper and lower part of the buttocks, face, neck and double chin.
5.WHAT COULD YOU ACHIEVE WITH THIS TREATMENT?
At the end of the treatment the patient will show an improvement in the texture of their skin and from the first session will perceive the invigorating effect on the skin, body contouring and lifting of the buttocks or breasts.
6.HOW SAFE IS VACUMTHERAPY?
It is completely safe, and as with any other equipment, it is not to be used by people with acute or chronic illness, open wounds, impaired hearing, compromised liver or kidney function, blood disorders, pacemakers, pregnancy and breastfeeding.
7.HOW LONG DOES A SESSION LAST?
A session can last from 30 to 45 minutes.
- Reduces localized stubborn fat
- Reduces Cellulite
- Post Operatory Treatment after liposuction to prevent fibrosis
- Body Contouring.
- Reduces Edema
- Stimulates Lymphatic drainage.
- Breast and gluteal lifting.
- Massage: In anti-stress treatments is especially indicated for its relaxing and tension relieving effect, leaving a pleasant feeling of comfort and relaxation.
- Pre-surgical use: Acts on the fibrous charge of the hypodermis.
- Post-surgical: After procedures such as liposculpture and/or liposuction, it helps to reabsorb bruising, gives uniformity to the tissues and combined with esthetic ultrasound or low level laser it reduces fibrosis and ecchymosis.
It is a digital equipment, easy to use, that provides comfort to the operator by minimizing the physical effort per session since the negative pressure is automatically controlled. It incorporates protocols developed specifically for each session optimizing times and results.