FC LASER is a device that combines infrared light technology and low level laser to perform noninvasive procedures that improve the body contour. The device has protocolized programs for fat removal, skin retraction and lymphatic drainage.
FC LASER is a device with advanced design and simple user interface, with programs for FAT REMOVAL, SKIN TIGHTENING and LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE.
- 7 “Touch screen color display
- 4 Body Panels and 2 panels for facial and Lymphatic Stimulation.
- 34 Diode Laser 660 nm to 50 mW Wavelength. Total power 1700 mW
- 42 LED infrared 940 nm to 210 mW. Total power 8820mW
- Preset programs:
- Skin Tightening
- Fat removal
- Manual Program: Manual programming of time and selection of continuous or pulsed wave.
- Pads connection detector
- Language selection between English and Spanish
- Quick user instructions visible on screen
The FC LASER is a body contouring treatment, not a weight loss program, so it is not suitable for people who are significantly overweight. The goal of treatment is to shape and slim the body, removing cellulite and improving the appearance of the skin and increasing cellular metabolism that tends to slow down with the years.
1. HOW MANY SESSIONS ARE NEEDED?
To see maximum results is recommended between 8 – 12 sessions per area. These sessions should be given twice a week, at regular intervals.
2. WHICH AREAS CAN BE TREATED?
The FC LASER can be used in all areas of the body such as calves, knees, thighs, flanks, saddle bags, abdomen, arms, jowls and in the facial area. FC LASER is a multi-pad system that makes treatment fast and efficient. Typical treatment times are between 20 to 40 minutes.
3. HOW MANY INCHES COULD LOSE WITH THIS TREATMENT?
This varies according to each person depending on the size and area to be treated, and according to the patient’s discipline the lost can be from 1 to 3 inches; healthy diet and some physical activity its important for effective an lasting results, as the released fat is used as energy.
Pregnant or Nursing Mother
Patients under the age of 18
Pacemaker or any implanted electrical medical device
Non controlled diabetes
Severe thyroid, liver, heart disorders, or cancer
5. HOW LONG WILL THE RESULTS LAST?
The results can be long-lasting if there are good habits, like following a healthy diet and exercise program. However it is very easy to deposit fat again into the tissues if one overeats, consumes too much alcohol, or doesn’t exercise. There are also other facts as individual’s tissue structure, treatment area, age, metabolism, medication, and changes in hormones that will affect the maintenance.
6. WHAT HAPPENS TO THE RELEASED FAT?
The emulsified fat is easily eliminated through the urine and the lymphatic system.
7. WHAT HAPPENS AFTER EACH SESSION?
It is recommended to do some physical activity, normal activities can be resumed immediately. The FC LASER is completely non-invasive, with no downtime.
8. ARE THERE ANY SIDE EFFECTS?
FC laser has no known side effects; slight erythema may be noticeable and it can last a couple of hours.