The FC LASER provides the latest laser innovation for non-invasive, nonthermal BODY CONTOURING; without pain or downtime. The treatment offers a unique approach to reduce fat while promoting skin tightening.
The FC LASER integrates two technologies: low level laser diode and infrared led lights to:
- Reduce Stubborn Unwanted Stored Fat
- Tighten Flaccid Skin
- Reduce Cellulite
- Stimulate Lymphatic Drainage
The FC LASER reduces cellulite and improves the appearance of the skin as it increases collagen production.
The FC LASER is the best choice for patients whose treatment goals are:
- Body Contouring
- Localized Stubborn Fat
- Skin Tightening
- Cellulite Reduction
- Reduction and Tightening of double chin
- Improvement of the Appearance of the Skin
- The FC LASER is a body contouring treatment, Not suitable for obese clients
“Reduces the appearance of cellulite and improves the appearance of the skin”.
Technical information for the FC LASER includes:
- 7″ Touch screen color display
- A total of 6 treatment pads: 4 Large for Body 2 Small for facial and lymphatic stimulation pads
- A total of 34 Low Level DIODE Lasers: Wavelength of 660 nm at 50-mW. Total power 1700-mW.
- A total of 42 infrared led lights: Wavelength at 940 nm at 210-mW; Total power 8820-mW.
- Manual setting for Lymphatic Drainage protocol.
- Preset Programs for Lipolysis and Skin Retraction.
- Pad connection detector.
- Quick user instructions visible on screen available in both English and Spanish
1. HOW MANY SESSIONS ARE NEEDED?
To see maximum results is recommended between 8 – 12 sessions per area. These sessions should be given twice a week, at regular intervals.
2. WHICH AREAS CAN BE TREATED?
The FC LASER can be used in all areas of the body such as calves, knees, thighs, flanks, saddle bags, abdomen, arms, jowls and in the facial area. FC LASER is a multi-pad system that makes treatment fast and efficient. Typical treatment times are between 20 to 40 minutes.
3. HOW MANY INCHES COULD LOSE WITH THIS TREATMENT?
This varies according to each person depending on the size and area to be treated, and according to the patient’s discipline the lost can be from 1 to 3 inches; healthy diet and some physical activity its important for effective an lasting results, as the released fat is used as energy.
Pregnant or Nursing Mother
Patients under the age of 18
Pacemaker or any implanted electrical medical device
Non controlled diabetes
Severe thyroid, liver, heart disorders, or cancer
5. HOW LONG WILL THE RESULTS LAST?
The results can be long-lasting if there are good habits, like following a healthy diet and exercise program. However it is very easy to deposit fat again into the tissues if one overeats, consumes too much alcohol, or doesn’t exercise. There are also other facts as individual’s tissue structure, treatment area, age, metabolism, medication, and changes in hormones that will affect the maintenance.
6. WHAT HAPPENS TO THE RELEASED FAT?
The emulsified fat is easily eliminated through the urine and the lymphatic system.
7. WHAT HAPPENS AFTER EACH SESSION?
It is recommended to do some physical activity, normal activities can be resumed immediately. The FC LASER is completely non-invasive, with no downtime.
8. ARE THERE ANY SIDE EFFECTS?
FC laser has no known side effects; slight erythema may be noticeable and it can last a couple of hours.